Sunday, July 02, 2006

I've Got My Very Own 3-D Danny Button... and Link!

I sent out mass e-mails the day before yesterday, with a link to this site. Maybe 20 addresses that first time, letting folks know what I as doing here, that's all. In my e-mail, I asked people to please forward my message to anyone who might remember the show and have a story they'd be willing to share. As I watched people start responding to forwarded mail it went from "Didn't Foreman Scotty have a show with Danny Williams?" to "Danny's alive and well and still on the air on KOMA!" Ironically I'd e-mailed DDD at about the same time. Saying "Yo D, remember Scotty's obnoxious kid? Hey, can I link to your very cool site? Can I please, huh, huh, can I?" Last night Danny's lovely wife Maureen sent me an e-mail of not only much needed moral support, but Maureen sent me a- sit down you guys this is sooo cool- Maureen sent me a 3-D BUTTON with a link to the 3-D site! Is that choir music I hear? Are the clouds parting? Am I the ONLY one seeing this? Perhaps I'm hallucinating from lack of sleep. Lack of sleep aquired as the result of not being able to install the stupid button properly! I feel some of you feelin me. The rest of you need to quit laughing. I played under the "Dannysday" desk as a kid, I know what kind of gum he chews for Pete's sake. This is important to me! And of course Danny's alive and well and still on the air... he's from Arcrod, everyone knows Arcrodites (Arcrodians?) live forever. Sheesh.

No comments: