Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Remember The Zoo Key?

Hi Lisa I sent the weblink to all the people i thought might be interested that i could think of... my friend Terry wrote "I got to ride Woody on my 7th birthday, along with some ol' girl. I always wanted the coveted zoo key, remember it looked like an elephant. At that time at the zoo they had little boxes by the exhibit, and you would put the key in and it would tell you about that animal. I was 2 numbers off the other time I was on the show! My cub scout pack went. So I was on TWICE. Bob Jenny was on the day I was with the pack. Scared the crap out of me when he took those snakes out of those boxes". another great memory of the show.... lg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi, here is a link to the Foreman Scotty info on my site, Tulsa TV Memories. There is a shot from "The Don Scott Show" in Tulsa, and a letter from the Circle 4 Ranch. I see that Steve Terrell sent you a couple of pictures I scanned for my site several years ago.

Your site is a welcome addition to the WWW.